Selling Your House
If you’re considering selling, we’re your agents.
When it’s time to sell your home, we’re here to offer the best advice and service. Here’s how we’ll make sure you sell your home — quickly and easily, for the best price and with the least stress.
1. Marketing your home
- We’ll design a colorful brochure, with well-written descriptions and high-quality photographs.
- We can provide direct marketing, sending letters or postcards to your neighbors, potential buyers and real estate professionals to maximize your selling market.
- We’ll use Internet and print advertising, showing your home on several relevant Web sites and in local newspapers and magazines.
- We’ll prominently and carefully place your home on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), which reaches 30,000+ real estate professionals.
2. Getting the right price
- With 30 years’ experience showing and renovating homes, we’ll help you maximize the return on your investment, getting the best price for your home.
- We know your neighborhood and stay very informed about recent sales activity.
- With clients and friends in the area, we have a vested interest in selling your property for the highest possible price.
- We offer strong negotiating skills, and respect your needs as a seller.
- We’ll make sure you get top dollar without waiting for results.
3. Showing your home
- We work well with our counterparts, knowing that you’ll get the best price when all real estate professionals know your property is for sale.
- We can schedule open houses for realtors, allowing them to preview your home.
- We’ll always give you the advance notice you need before we show your home to interested buyers.
- We’ll respond immediately to agents who represent interested buyers.
We know what it’s like to sell your home, and have the experience and knowledge to help you. Call us today!