- Examine tree branches, trimming as needed if they are within two feet of roof or gutters
- Check gutter and downspout alignment and that water is running away from the home
- Check outside ligthing, replace bulbs and covers as needed
- Inspect wood trim around the home and repair or touch up, paint as needed
- Wash windows or have them professionally cleaned, inspect screens and repair as needed
- Check flashlights, smoke and CO2 detectors, and replace batteries
- Check trees for unusual signs of decay or rot
- Replace HVAC filters, test sump pump, inspect hot water heater for leaks of corosion
- Inspect outdoor furniture and grill, refill tanks if needed. Power wash exterior, deck and patio
- Check basement for moisture, mold, insects or rodents
- Order mulch delivery or hire landscaper to mulch beds. Remove dead plants from beds and containers
- Plant grass, weed, seed, fertilize and aerate as needed
- Check pavers for cracking or movement
Contact us if you need a referral to a trusted vendor that can help with these tasks!
See What Others Are Saying
these are good ideas!!
for number two – go outside when it is raining to really check!!