You’re ready to buy a property. Now what? As your real estate representatives, here’s what we offer:
1. Knowledge of your concerns
- We listen to your needs and patiently educate you about your options.
- We’re well connected with other brokers and lenders and can get you the information you need — fast.
- As experienced negotiators, we negotiate the best price and terms of your agreement, evaluate sellers’ disclosures, and offer advice during the home inspection process.
- We can recommend independent inspectors, lenders, painters, contractors, and other professionals.
2. Knowledge of the neighborhood
- We have strong connections throughout various neighborhoods, and can get you the answers you need — fast.
- We can put you in touch with neighbors, so that you can ask questions that affect you.
- We provide you with a list of recent sold transactions, so that you can carefully examine property values.
- We know the local schools, both public and private, and can help you to contact other parents or school officials for answers to your questions.
3. Knowledge of technology
- We offer access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), with up-to-date listings and connections to 30,000+ real estate professionals.
- We e-mail you constant updates about new and reduced listings.
- We stay in touch by both phone and e-mail, so you’ll always get timely answers to your questions and concerns.
- We utilize technology to make your buying process convenient.
As a buyer, your budget, needs and goals are important to us, and we listen. Our attention to detail, concern about your financial needs, and ability to negotiate make us ideal representatives when you’re ready to buy a next home. Call us today. We look forward to helping you!